Monday, September 10, 2012

Integrated Marketing - What is it and Why is it Important?

I love when we coin phrases and they become the buzz, but when it really comes down to it a lot of people don't know what's meant by the said phrase.  I'm going to pick on one of those phrases today and it's Integrated Marketing.
Our marketing world is shifting that is no secret.  Everywhere we look we see something about integrated marketing, but I still see companies that don't embrace that approach.  Integrated marketing is the holistic approach to communication in marketing. It's making sure that you are being consistent in your marketing both online and offline.  In other words - well it's important.
A few years ago there was a marketing campaign that was launched in my area and I was always amazed that they did not use an integrated approach to gain more bang for their buck.  I often use it as an example of how integrated marketing could of worked and creating a user experience that perhaps would have increased the companies overall investment.
I'm going to share that story with you today in hopes that you will learn what integrated marketing is and why it is important to your business  big or small it doesn't matter - integrated marketing can increase your overall impact.
gautam gupta
pgdm
2nd year

No comments:

Post a Comment