Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Rahul Bhatt scripts his Headley story

The beefy Rahul Bhatt would have continued to lead an anonymous and unremarkable life, but for his ill-fated encounter with Pakistani-American terror mastermind David Headley.

Mahesh Bhatt's fitness instructor son, had walked into the Bigg Boss house last year, and immediately vented his anguish about being hounded by the media, pleading his ignorance and innocence.

Well, the scars seem to have healed and a wiser and smarter Rahul, post his brush with reality TV, is busy making the most of the episode that changed his life.

Bhatt Junior is writing a script detailing his interaction with the dreaded Lashkar -e- Taiba operative who had befriended him during his reconnaissance trip to
Mumbai. "It is a story I have to tell before I move on with my life.

I now realise that my life and career are tied to that event. The world knows only what it has read. I'll reveal the truth in my film," says Rahul.

Rahul had been grilled by government agencies after reports of his association with Headley surfaced. "I never suspected what Headley's actual designs were on this country.

The friendship could've destroyed my life. Although, the government agencies believed me, the scars have remained."

Having waited endlessly to be launched as an actor, Rahul has decided to play himself in the film, but is keen on casting
Salman Khan as Headley. But he has wisely decided to stay away from the director's chair. "It may be too much," he says.

                                            Niraj kumar
                                             PGDM.  2 sem

No comments:

Post a Comment